By. Chris Stritzel
I wrote a blog post on August 27th, 2015 that laid out the course of the website. Since that was posted, everything was accomplished and some categories have moved on and morphed into other categories. Despite them continuing on, they need to be improved as over 75 people have said in emails, comments or private messages. I will listen. The number one issue people have reported to me is how this blog is "unedited" or the "grammar seems off or completely wrong". Compared to my first posts, this is a huge improvement and will continue to improve as I write more and more. In an effort to speed up this process, I have purchased a membership with Grammarly which will become prevalent in future posts. As it turns out, I am testing it in this post.
So, what do I plan on doing in the future with this website? It's complicated, but here I go.
- In addition to the Grammarly system, each story will become better to read and look at.
- Bias will be toned down or completely eliminated from development news posts (if there is any).
- Politics will relaunch with the focus being on ways to improve St. Louis City and County but no endorsement posts will be made. Politicians WILL be healed accountable.
- Some pages will be updated to reflect these changes listed above.
- The Drone videos will come soon but there are issues with geo-fencing and restrictions on where I can fly it. I'll keep you updated on that.
These improvements have to be made as the reader base grows substantially (project to be up 50,000+ this year). Those new readers deserve the best stories, that’s why when it comes down to major project announcements, I hold off on writing about them till I contact the developer. It is all to may the experience better for you, and not me. That’s why your feedback is critical, I want this website to be for the people and not myself. And as I have been emailed about before if this website is going up against NextSTL, it isn’t. They are solidified and I’m not going to charge at them head on because, that is not my place. My place is to have fun and report on things from a different angle.
If anyone has any additional questions, conerns, tips or feedback, email me at email@example.com. I promise that I will get back to you as soon as I can.